Back Squat with 1 second pause in the bottom: 5 x 3 @80%, every 90s.
- Same weight all 5 sets
- Use 3 sets to work up to your 80% and then complete 5 sets of 3 repetitions all at 80%.
- Back squats will have a 1-second pause in the bottom.
**After back squats are complete start warming up touch n go deadlifts to prepare for the Metcon
30 Calorie Bike
30 Deadlifts (225, 155)
30 Lateral Burpees
- 9:00 Cap
Open: (as written)
L3: Performance (185, 125)
L2 Fitness: (155, 105)
L1 Scaled: (60s Max Cals on Bike) (135, 95) (Regular Burpees or Squat Thrusts)
*Alternate Scaling Bike = 45 Calorie Row or 30 Cal Ski Erg or 400m Run
- This workout should be performed around 90% effort meaning near a ”sprint” pace.
- Burpees over the bar will be done laterally.
- Empty your tank on the burpees and use a weight on the deadlift that’s challenging but can still be done in big sets.
Rest 2 mins between attempts
-Pace the first 6 internals
– Get progressively faster
– All out Sprint last 200m