Screen for COVID-19 symptoms for all entrants, including employees, visitors, and customers upon arrival to the gym or fitness center. The most effective screening method is to ask patrons the following questions to screen for illness:
All entrants must comply and understand the risk associated with COVID-19 and MUST answer “NO” to all of the following criteria when I RSVP for a class, check in to open gym or enter the facility. This list includes, but is not limited to the following (please see the Maine CDC website for updates):
• Have you had a cough or sore throat?
• Have you had a fever or do you feel feverish?
• Do you have shortness of breath?
• Do you have loss of taste or smell?
• Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
• Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
• Have you been out of the state in the last 14 days?
Face coverings are required when physical distancing is difficult to maintain.
Members potentially at high risk for COVID-19 should work with their primary care provider to determine if utilizing a gym or fitness center is reasonably safe for them.
If travelling outside the state of Maine, I must adhere to the Maine CDC recommendations 1) getting a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours; or 2) maintaining compliance with a 14-day quarantine upon arrival in Maine as well as any requirements laid out by the state of Maine. For the most up to date protocols, please refer to the Keeping Maine Healthy website.
If you are interested in dropping in and meet the above qualifications, please contact email@example.com.